Thanks to Kendel Seigler for nominating be for the Liebster Award!
- You must link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- You must answer the 11 questions given to you by said blogger.
- You must nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and provide them with 11 unique questions.
- You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you.
- You must inform your nominees by providing a link to your post explaining the award and rules.
Here are the questions that Kendel gave me:
- Why did you start blogging?
I wanted to share my journey towards becoming eco-friendly. Especially living in a Canadian city not all the amazing American brands are available here. I’ve since discovered there are many unsung Canadian organic and natural brands that I can share with the world!
- What do you hope to achieve through blogging?
I want everyone to realize that there are toxic chemicals in normal cosmetics that are not good for your body or the environment, much less the animals that they test the cosmetics on.
- Do you find it hard to stay motivated or keep up with posts?
Sometimes when work or personal life is really busy it can be hard to find the energy and time to post. I’ve found a method that works for me which helps with that issue.
- Where do you find your inspiration?
I get inspired by so many things. Mostly by what I see around me, read, or people that I meet.
- What nail polish are you wearing right now, if any?
Just clear nail polish from Cheeky Monkey which is 5 Free.
- What is your signature scent/perfume?
I don’t have one because I get bored very easily with scents so I always change it up. Brands I’ve used in the past are Lotus Wei, Province Apothecary, and Essence of Vali. There’s a new perfume line I’d heard about called Evoke the Elements which I’d like to try in the future.
- What beauty advice would you give your younger self?
Don’t wear foundation too young and be gentle to your skin.
- What lippies are in your bag right now?
Red Apple Lipstick and Crawford Street Lip Balm.
- How do you store all your makeup?
In my makeup drawers. See my posts about what I currently have in each drawer here, here and here.
- Sephora or Ulta?
Neither. They don’t have any brands I like.
- If you could look like one celebrity, who would it be?
That’s difficult. Not sure I’d want to look like any celebrity but I admire Cate Blanchett’s individuality and style. Her clothes always look interesting.
Here are your questions ladies!
What skincare product can you not live without?
Where is the most exotic or exciting place you have travelled?
What is your favourite DIY recipe?
If you could have one wish what would it be?
What is currently in your purse?
If you have a talent that nobody knows about, what is it?
If you could have any super power in the world what would it be and why?
What are your favourite brands in beauty?
What is your favourite exercise?
Do you prefer camping or cottaging?
- What is your favourite snack?