Now I know you’ve been waiting all year long for me to publish this post right? Just kidding! But in case you were curious, here’s what I tried in 2014 that made an impression on me.
1. Holistic Vanity, Rosacea Care, Healing Immortelle Tonic – This toner is so hydrating and calming for my sensitive skin.
2. Antipodes, Brightening Serum – Looking to brighten your skin gently and quickly? This worked so well for me.
3. Lavina, Barbary Fig Seed Oil – A hydrating, non-irritating and luxurious oil. This is a daily essential in my skincare routine now.
4. Osmia Organics, Spot Treatment – This spot treatment is great at treating blemishes without drying my skin out!
5. Batty’s Bath, Dead Sea Mud Mask – A nice thick, one ingredient mask.
6. Lippy Girl, Lipstick – Vegan and crafted in BC, these lipsticks have some intense colour. They now also make eyeshadow, blush and foundation!
7. Red Apple Lipstick – Vegan and eco-friendly these lipsticks give conventional toxic lipsticks a run for their money.
8. Sappho Cosmetics, Pressed EyeShadows – Finely milled and with great colour payoff these are some amazing eyeshadows.
9. Haut Cosmetics, Bio Mineral Foundation – Still the best mineral foundation I’ve ever used.
10. Batty’s Bath, Conditioner – I actually use this as a setting lotion and it works well for my curly hair.
11. Sudsatorium, I Drink Your Milkshake – A luxurious smelling conditioner that makes my hair soft and shiny.
12. Kynk Naturals, In the Raw – a fair trade shea butter that’s light and oh so hydrating.
13. 100% Pure, Vanilla Bean Body Cream – First tried this as a sample and it impressed me so much I bought the full sized product.
14. Leaves of Trees, Coffee Argan Scrub – Love coffee? You’ll love this lovely coffee scented scrub then.
15. Therawise, SHO Healing Ointment – An all-natural alternative to polysporin that works so well!
What’s on your best of 2014 list?